How can join the Marines, Army or Aviation?

Kennesaw, GA |
Filed under: Military law

I am an illegal resident in USA but I want to serve America by joining the Army or Marines , is this possible? Would I get legalized if I do so?

You will not be allowed to join. You must be legal.

www.court-martial.com; www.court-martial.us.com; mljucmj@gmail.com 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

You first need to consult an immigration attorney who can help you apply for legalization. That's the first step toward a future military career.

No attorney-client relationship implied or accepted without a signed fee agreement. This response is theoretical only and for purposes of discussion. Attorney is not liable for any opinion expressed herein. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon any single source of information, including advertising on any Web sites or answers to questions posed on Avvo.com. You may ask us to send you additional information about us, and we urge you to review other sources of information about our primary practice areas.

As noted, you cannot enlist if you are illegal.

I agree with the above. Non-residents can enlist in the military, however, you need to be a legal resident. An experienced immgration attorney can walk you through the process and I've attached a link to the USCIS portal for explaining expedited naturalization if you are able to enlist at: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=d9e03e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=d9e03e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

This is not an aviation question.

Military law topics