HOW CAN I VIEW A TRUST ACCOUNT MY ATTORNEY SET UP AT A LOCAL BANK

Rye Brook, NY |

1. You are going to have to provide more information. What kind of trust? What kind of account? Who is the trustee? What is your role in this matter?

This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship or constitute attorney advertising. Rather, it is offered solely for information purposes. Since the facts of each case are different, it is critical to consult with qualified counsel with whom information can be shared and assessed under an attorney-client privilege, so that competent advice can be obtained on which you can make informed decisions.

2. Your question is a little vague, but as a general rule attorneys are not required to disclose bank statements for trust accounts. However, your should be able to give you information about what is held in the account.

Nothing in this shall be deemed legal advice in any way and is meant for general informational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been established.

3. What type of trust? Who is the "grantor" of the trust? Why did your attorney set up the account?

You need to provide us with much more information before we can even begin to help you.