HOW CAN I VIEW A TRUST ACCOUNT MY ATTORNEY SET UP AT A LOCAL BANK

Asked about 2 years ago - Rye Brook, NY

1. Leslie Hanna Tayne

Answered . Your question is a little vague, but as a general rule attorneys are not required to disclose bank statements for trust accounts. However, your should be able to give you information about what is held in the account.

2. Robert Louis Feliciani III

Answered . You are going to have to provide more information. What kind of trust? What kind of account? Who is the trustee? What is your role in this matter?

3. C L Huddleston III

Pro

Answered . What type of trust? Who is the "grantor" of the trust? Why did your attorney set up the account?

You need to provide us with much more information before we can even begin to help you.