How can I view a photo enforced ticket online

Asked almost 2 years ago - Kent, WA

I was told there is a site you can go on to view photo enforcement tickets ,but I cannot find the site.Any suggestions?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Vitaliy Kertchen


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . The URL appears on your notice of your infraction. You can also try, but you'll need your infraction number and pin number, both of which are on the notice of infraction.

  2. Aaron Lukoff

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . Go online and go to the URL listed on the ticket. That should take you to the photo.

    Aaron M. Lukoff
    Attorney at Law
    Criminal & Civil Traffic Defense
    Law Offices of Aaron M. Lukoff & Associates, PLLC
    Fiat justicia ruat coelum

    ** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ** My response to your question is not legal advice and it does not establish an attorney-client relationship. When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on Washington law as I am licensed in Washington. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue/matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose. For specific legal advice regarding your particular circumstances, you should consult and retain an attorney. For more information or to hire a lawyer, you can reach my offices at:; 360-647-5251 or at

  3. John Robert Eltringham

    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . Go to the website listed on the ticket and you will be able to view the photo enforcement ticket there. If you don't have a copy of your ticket but do know the city you received it from, try going to the website for the city and look for information they have regarding photo enforcement infractions or call the city and ask where you can find it.

    This information does not create an attorney-client relationship nor does it constitute legal advice. Evaluate... more

Related Topics

Camera tickets

Camera tickets are issued for traffic violations caught on traffic cameras installed by local governments. They are most commonly used at red lights.

Avvo advisor logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 15-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $39 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Advisor span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now