How can I view a photo enforced ticket online

Kent, WA |
Filed under: Camera tickets

I was told there is a site you can go on to view photo enforcement tickets ,but I cannot find the site.Any suggestions?

The URL appears on your notice of your infraction. You can also try www.violationinfo.com, but you'll need your infraction number and pin number, both of which are on the notice of infraction.

Go online and go to the URL listed on the ticket. That should take you to the photo.

Aaron M. Lukoff
Attorney at Law
Criminal & Civil Traffic Defense
360-647-5251
aaron@lukofflegal.com
Law Offices of Aaron M. Lukoff & Associates, PLLC
Fiat justicia ruat coelum

** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ** My response to your question is not legal advice and it does not establish an attorney-client relationship. When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on Washington law as I am licensed in Washington. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue/matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose. For specific legal advice regarding your particular circumstances, you should consult and retain an attorney. For more information or to hire a lawyer, you can reach my offices at: aaron@lukofflegal.com; 360-647-5251 or at www.lukofflegal.com.

Go to the website listed on the ticket and you will be able to view the photo enforcement ticket there. If you don't have a copy of your ticket but do know the city you received it from, try going to the website for the city and look for information they have regarding photo enforcement infractions or call the city and ask where you can find it.

This information does not create an attorney-client relationship nor does it constitute legal advice. Evaluate this information and independently decide how to proceed. Consult an attorney who practices in the county in question.

Traffic tickets topics