HOW CAN I SUMBIT MY VISA U PAPERWORK ON MY OWN WITHOUT A LAWYER I HAVE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS AND PAPERWORK FILL OUT?

Lewisville, TX |

I HAVE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS AND PAPERWORK SIGN

1. There are instructions at uscis.gov.

FREE CONSULTATION ON IMMIGRATION AND DEPORTATION MATTERS Contact: Law Offices of KiKi M. Mosley 208 S. LaSalle St. Suite 1400 Chicago, Illinois 60604 773-501-2039 kiki@kikislaw.com The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question. kiki@kikislaw.com

2. I agree, if you do not want to hire an attorney, which would be recommended, you need to follow all of the instructions for the U visa application on USCIS' website. You may need to do some legal research as well before you file.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 646-407-2331. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

3. Follow the instructions on the USCIS website for filing the case and file your case.

You should make sure that you retain copies of everything you send and send the filing with some sort of tracking - I recommend FedEx.

4. If you do not have the resources to hire an attorney, I suggest that you look for a community-based, non-profit organization in your geographic area that handles immigration matters and might assist you with the paperwork for a low or no fee.