How can I stop someone from posting legal and deformatory statements about my family

My ex wife is posting financial information and information regarding the paternity of my wifes daughter on facebook. This is information that she saw and heard from a family court hearing.

Dillon, SC -

Harry Edward Hudson Jr

Harry Edward Hudson Jr

Personal Injury Lawyer - Stockton, CA

YOu are talking about 1st amendment rights. That is difficult. You also provide no information to support your claim that her statements are defamatory. That would mean that the statements 1) are false and 2) are damaging.

Barry Franklin Poulson

Barry Franklin Poulson

Criminal Defense Attorney - Hillsdale, MI

If they statements are true, they cannot be defamatory. There is no way to suppress that.