How can I stop my ex not to bring his girlfriend around are son. She has harassed me for years and is crazy

Asked 11 months ago - Brick, NJ

My ex got thrown out his mothers and now lives with his so called friend who when my ex and I were together harassed me and she still does she interferes and lies so he won't speak to me.. My ex wants my son sleeping there and wants her to be around are son.. I am scared she has so much hate for me I don't want her around my son.. How can I stop this . Plus he at her house temporary and its not good for him to be around this. Please help me . My ex has been known not to come around and see our son because of her or when she is in his life.. They have a relationship that's its on and off on and off again..

1. Yolanda Navarrete

Pro

3

Answered . You would need to file a motion and convince a judge that contact with her is not in your child's best interest. I do not see you succeeding on the facts you present. Consult with an attorney to review your specific facts.

2. Anthony J Van Zwaren

Pro

3

Answered . As Ms. Navarette mentions, these type of cases are very fact specific. The age of your son is something that would be taken into account. Whether there have been allegations of domestic violence, issues of drug use or other concerns, these are all factors that a judge would want to know. You will definitely need to consult with an attorney to make sure your arguments can convince a judge as to what is in your son's "best interests."

3. Leonard Roy Boyer

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You should retain an attorney immediately.