How can I stop a foreclosure on an estate property of which I am successor trustee?

Asked over 1 year ago - Tracy, CA

This was originally with countryside (yes that one) B ofA Assumptions states the loan must be current to assume. Loan modifications dept says I must assume the loan. I have an income but can't deal with this horrible Adjustable rate mortgage.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Michael Raymond Daymude

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . I suggest you consult a local probate attorney. This does not seem to be something you can work out yourself. Use the "Find a Lawyer" function here on Avvo to locate an attorney in your area.

    I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,033 answers this week

3,009 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,033 answers this week

3,009 attorneys answering