How can I stop a foreclosure on an estate property of which I am successor trustee?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Tracy, CA

This was originally with countryside (yes that one) B ofA Assumptions states the loan must be current to assume. Loan modifications dept says I must assume the loan. I have an income but can't deal with this horrible Adjustable rate mortgage.

1. Answered . I suggest you consult a local probate attorney. This does not seem to be something you can work out yourself. Use the "Find a Lawyer" function here on Avvo to locate an attorney in your area.