How can I show the judge my probation of violation is not willful ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Port Richey, FL

I have counseling that needs to be completed but the class is hard for me. I have been going to class every week for almost 6 years everything else as part of my probation is completed. I have a IQ in the low 70 and consider borderline of handicap which may be a factor why this class is hard for me as well.

My probation officer did mention to me before, he can't see that it's willful that even if I was to do another 6 years of this class I may still not complete the class. But what he's telling my wife and I and what he puts in the violation report is a different story because I know probation officers lie all the time.

1. Jonathan Hackworth

Pro

5

Answered . I would refer you to my previous answer. Good luck.

2. Frank Mascagni III

6

Answered . You need to consult with a criminal defense attorney in your area ASAP to defend you. Explain all the facts to your attorney and bring all the records with you to assist him/her in your defense. Good luck.

3. Colleen M. Glenn

Pro

4

Answered . A criminal defense attorney may be able to get the judge to exten your probation so you have time to complete the class. Good luck
    www.colleenglenn.com