How can I see how much I owe on traffic tickets.

El Paso, TX |
Filed under: Traffic tickets

For free though jiji

Check the court or courts websites or call the court(s) to find out.

Many cities have an online system. Search for El Paso municipal court and there will be a link to check on tickets.

Austin Criminal Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

I can't find it pfff... :/ I've been looking every where

You go to the courthouse and ask the clerk

If this answer was helpful to you or if it was the best answer, please click the buttons that state helpful and best answer. Please understand that all of my answers are for informational purposes only, are not legal advise, and do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me. I am not your attorney and you are not my client unless we enter into a signed contract. My only legal advise to you is that you should immediately consult with and hire a lawyer and that you should not represent yourself. If you want to more information about personal injury, visit http://www.sainjurylawyer.com or if you want more information about criminal defense, visit http://www.giardinolawfirm.com. Good luck!

The thing is that I don't know if they turn as warrants already and I don't want to be arrested

Carmine John Giardino

Carmine John Giardino

Email your information to me and I will see if I can possibly look them up for you....for free of course. I do not want to handle your tickets, but I will try to see what you owe. My email is helpingtexas@yahoo.com.

Thank you so much for the help!! :)

Carmine John Giardino

Carmine John Giardino

Need to know the city and whether it was city police, dps, sheriff, or constable

El Paso tx N yes it was city police dep..

Traffic tickets topics