How can i return a car under the consumer act 1995? ive paid almost half according to my records not including down payment.

San Antonio, TX |

Ive fallen on a hardship, and i am unable to work. i do not want to have this on my credit but i also can no longer afford it. Ive researched this act and im still a little lost on a few things. does the down payment count as the total amount? how should i go about telling the finance company if in fact i do qualify? what amount am i responsible for if i do return it under this act?

I have never heard of the statute to which you refer.

I am not aware of a Texas statute that gives consumers some form of relief because they can no longer pay for the things they purchased. I would be very surprised if there is such a law.

What are you talking about? Please go see a Lawyer and rely upon REAL legal advice. If you can not afford one, see if there is a legal clinic at local law schools like St. Mary's that can help for free with students working or legal aid.

We provide Strong & Cost Effective legal work in Houston and Dallas offices, as well as, by appointment Statewide. We will come to meet you in Texas or beyond... FREE CONSULTATION !! ------------PLEASE NOTE =====> The information provided here is not legal advice as no attorney client relationship exists between us unless you contract with us for services. <====== ..... We work 7 days a week AND A LAWYER WILL RETURN YOUR EMAIL OR CALL THE SAME DAY! ! -- We want to become your lawyer!! Please MARK my answer as BEST or HELPFUL if it is, please !! Thank you. Edward Kazaleh

Lemon law topics