Skip to main content

How can I retrive my compition recaords cause beavior health only goes back 10 years

Denver, CO |

i got a dui back in1997 and I have had my license after that but now motor veicle wants prove

Attorney Answers 5

  1. Go to Court and make a copy of your court file. if you completed your Level II class as part of a court requirement, it should be in your court file. You can then use that to submit to the DMV as proof that you have completed the level II.

    The Orr Law Firm, L.L.C - 303-818-2448 - Is Colorado's Premier DUI and Criminal Traffic Defense Law Firm. Rhidian Orr is the senior partner and owner of the firm and focuses his practice exclusively to DUI and criminal traffic matters in the state of Colorado. His decision to answer your questions does not constitute an attorney/client relationship. The Orr Law Firm offers FREE Consultations and we encourage that you contact his firm to discuss your case in more detail.

  2. Your question is unclear. It is probably best that you call a local DUI attorney on the phone.

  3. I am guessing that you are asking for records the you completed treatment, although it is unclear. I agree with Mr. Orr that you should go back to the Court and get a copy of the completion records. Courts are required to retain all criminal records (including DUIs) for at least 50 years. So, they do have them.

    The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.

  4. Please contact me so that I can obtain more detail information about your situation. I offer free initial consultations. I look forward to hearing from you!

  5. I'm sorry but your question was cut off. If you want to call me at (303) 922-5900 I can probably answer your question which was cut off by the computer.

    Responses to questions on AVVO does not create an attorney/client relationship. Colorado requires that the Client and Attorney enter into a written legal fee arrangement

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics