How can I report someone who is doing drugs who is on probation?

Asked about 1 year ago - Enid, OK

I know someone who is on unsupervised probation but they are doing drugs

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Loren Nizinski

    Contributor Level 6


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Contact the probation department would be the easiest way, if they are on good terms with their p.o. Nothing may come of it though.

  2. Mark J. Issa

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I believe one of the worst things a defense attorney hears is that their client tested positive for drugs while on probation... consider getting this person some help first.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,895 answers this week

3,176 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,895 answers this week

3,176 attorneys answering