How can I reopen my case NYC 018034/ 1977 when my lawyer abandoned and joined my ex partners corporate laundering offshore?

Asked over 1 year ago - North New Hyde Park, NY

Mr. P. a licensed NY state attorney and Army reservist reviewed my case at Hofstra Law School, but advised he was not a contract attorney, suggested this case should and can be reopened. I am now working from home, so if interested a Long Island visit would be ideal. All papers and documents are here. Started in Nassau County went to Connecticut, then back to New York City, then offshore via several countries including Panama and Netherland Antilles. and Bahamas..............and more . Thank you.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Anu Gupta


    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . These are serious allegations. I suggest you meet with an attorney in person to discuss your case.

    Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.... more

Related Topics

Criminal charges for fraud

Fraud is a white collar crime in which someone deceives another to secure unlawful or unfair benefits, such as financial or political gain.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,764 answers this week

2,765 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,764 answers this week

2,765 attorneys answering