How can i remedy this situation?

Asked over 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

i paid my rent and i was still evictced in 2005 and my 17 year old grandson was living with me at the time annd he was in school and no one will rent to him because his name shows up as being evicted.i as responsible for then rest no him.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Frank Wei-Hong Chen

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . A tenant attorney would probably need more information regarding the 2005 eviction. Was your grandson named as a defendant in the unlawful detainer lawsuit?

    Frank W. Chen is licensed to practice law in the State of California. The information presented here is general in... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,669 answers this week

2,989 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,669 answers this week

2,989 attorneys answering