How can i qualify to apply for citizenship when i married a us citizen active military member.

What are the requirements to apply for citizenship when u marry a us army active duty and will be deployed in the next 3 months

1. It really depends more on what your status is and how you came to the us than your spouse's military status though there are a number of benefits, including the possibility of expedited processing, for spouses of active duty personnel.

Please note that you're not trying to apply for us citizenship; you're pursuing permanent residence.

The best approach is for you to schedule a consultation with an attorney to review the process and assess your particular case.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at veronica@tunitskylaw.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

2. If you are applying for permanent residence you can request that your case be expedited. Attach a copy of his orders when you file the application

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

3. If you wish to schedule an appointment please call me at 213-819-1171, my office is in Los Angeles

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.