Skip to main content

How can I put my child in foster care or adoption?

Arizona |
Filed under: Child adoption

My child is 6 years old and fully disabled. We have tried for 6 years to give her what she needs, and are finding that this is no longer possible. We have found ourselves with financial hardships, and don't have the time to give her what she needs ( therapy, hands on support) She is soley dependant upon us. We are trying to see if there are any other options that will benefit her. (adoption, Foster Care)

Attorney Answers 1

  1. generally, you may seek to contact child protective services yourself and seek to do a voluntary placement.