Skip to main content

How can I prove to the court that my daughters mom is an unfit parent?

Bakersfield, CA |

I currently have half custody by getting a lawyer and I really want full custody I know my daughter wants to live with me full time she is eight and she gets really sad everytime she has to go to her moms. I don't want her to grow up in that kind of environment where there is a different guy living there about twice a month and she doesn't pay any attention to my daughter the whole time she is there my daughter has another brother and sister that aren't a good romodels to her they are always trying to run away but is this enough to win full custody? what can I do?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You say that you have a lawyer. This is really a question for your lawyer.

    Best of luck to you.

    This response is intended to be a general statement of law, should not be relied upon as legal advice, does not create an attorney/client relationship and does not create a right to continuing email exchanges.

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics