How can I prove that I didn't plan on studying when entered the U.S. with a tourist visa?

Sikeston, MO |

I'm on a tourist visa now, but going to apply for a change of status to F-1. How can I prove that I didn't plan on studying when entered the U.S. with a tourist visa? Can I enclose some pictures from my trips to different states? Or any letters from friends whom I was staying with in the states/cities I visited?

1. This is far too individualized a question to be answered here on a general information forum like AVVO. Meet privately with an immigration attorney for legal advice about your own personal situation.

THIS ANSWER IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE, AND DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. Immigration is complicated and the wrong action can have serious consequences. Never take action in your case based solely on general information like is offered here. Speak to an attorney who can give you specific advice about your own situation.

2. I agree with my colleague. Every case is different. You should meet with an experienced immigration attorney to evaluate your case in depth.

Guerra Saenz, PL--Immigration Attorneys (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.