How can I prove my financial ability to fund a trip to the USA when applying for a visitor visa (B2)?

Asked 6 months ago - Chicago, IL

What documents and evidence can convince the consulate officer of my ability?

1. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Bank statements. Income letter from employer. Letter from employer verifying that you will have a job waiting for you when you return, etc.

2. Morrie Pour Nourian

2

Answered . letters from bank stating you had the funds in deposit for longer than 6 months, pay stubs, or rent contracts showing your sources of income and amounts.

3. Varsha M Kayi

2

Answered . You may submit copies of pay stubs, recent bank statements, recent tax returns, proof of employment, letter from your bank, among other things. If you are concerned about whether you have sufficient evidence, you can hire an immigration attorney in the U.S. to review what you have and make suggestions. Most of this can be done electronically. All the best.