How can i prove i was present in the U.S. on June 15 2012 for the deferred action application?

Sun Valley, CA |

I dont work i live with my parents and im not on any bills and the last time i attended college was on december 2011. I do volunteer at a church Our Lady of The Holy Rosary . Can this help me to prove i was present on June 15 2012? And if it could what is necessary of me to get from church? A letter from the coordinator at my church? Or a log in of the dates i was present?

Do you have ny bank statements showing transactions on or around June 15, 2012 or health records or telephone bills? If you absolutely have nothing, you can ask the church coordinator and others to write a couple of sworn statements to confirm your participation in church activities. Sworn statements are accepted only on a limited basis to fill gaps in documentation.

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail: mc@madridcrost.com; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site: www.stopnotariofraud.org.

No I dont have anything except that ive participated at church. So would i need more than one statement? And how exactly do I get them? What needs to bo done to get the sworn statements?

I agree with my colleague.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I also agree with Mary's advice here.

I agree with Mary, but have you considered Facebook (especially “Check-Ins”) & other social media – Twitter, Instagram, etc

Absent a signed representation agreement with this firm, answers to your posted questions should not be construed as legal advice nor does it create an attorney/client relationship.

I did consider it but Ihave been to a couple workshops and i have been told that you can not use facebook as any type of evidence.

Abiola O Adesioye

Abiola O Adesioye

I recommend you retain attorney, for one you need to put together the best package possible. You only have one shot with DACA there are no appeals. A well packaged application that includes any and all evidence including social media time and location stamp presents a compelling argument. Good Luck!