Skip to main content

How can I prove co-habitation in NY to stop spousal support payments?

Fulton, NY |

I was divorced in 2010 and she was awarded spousal maintenance. I claimed adultry at that time and it was not proven even though I hired a private investagator. She is now living full time with the same person I claimed she was having an audltrus relationship with. How can I prove co-habitation? I have three adult children who all know she lives there. I can also bring the girl she is suppose to be living with to court and she will tell the truth.

Attorney Answers 1


It sounds as though you need the assistance of a local attorney who can analyze the available evidence and put together a plan to best introduce it to the court.

Mark as helpful