How can I prove best interest for a child in a custody battle?

Asked about 4 years ago - Waldorf, MD

I am legally seperated and have a lawyer already. (divorce set for Jan 2011) My soon to be ex husband cannot stop bringing different women into our 2 yr old's life. I am currently in Iraq and cannot stop this matter. The person he is dating/living with has 3 kids, 2 different baby daddies and does not have custody of neither 3. We were married for 4 yrs and I was cheated on 6 times. How can I prove bad morales on his part as where my son is concerned. I dont like my son being exposed to those things.

1. Vance R Redmond

Pro

Answered . You should provide your attorney with the specific information you think is important and ask him/her whether he/she thinks the information is important to the case and how he/she plans to win the case. If you have doubts about your counsel, seek a second opinion. The stakes are high and you need to have confidence in, and the ability to rely upon your attorney.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered as legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship between the author and the reader. The author is an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland and the article is based solely on Maryland law.

2. Vance R Redmond

Pro