How can I press cyberstalking charges on someone?

City Of Industry, CA |

I live in Ca . My abusive ex lives in mo with his new girlfriend. My ex and I have been in a nasty custody battle for about 4 yrs now. The last time we were in court in the report I was handed from other side. Both my ex and his new girlfriend admits to researching the company I was working for and checking my FB profile . They are making up lies to the court about me and now all my accounts have been hacked into after I changed settings for my profile for friends only. I have been getting unknown number calls since they got my new number, and a lot of stuff has happened

There's many things that can be done here. Not only is it cyberstalking, but it is also harassment. Contacting the police with these issues does little or nothing. They are too busy fighting street crime. So, if you want this to stop, then I suggest contacting a few attorneys for a free consultation. You have several options. I wish you the best and hope that everything works out for you.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

2. Report crimes to the police

3. You need to call your local police department and report it. Also, make sure you document everything, date, time, what happened/was said/done, etc. If you are being represented by an attorney, call him/her and let them know what is going on.

4. File a police report. Let the police do their job.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY