Skip to main content

How can I petition my wife and how much will it cost for attorney's fee in Sacramento?

Sacramento, CA |

I am a US citizen and I want to petition my wife who entered illegally through the border 9 years ago. She did not have any law troubles.We live in Sacramento and we have 4 healthy kids . Is there any lawyer that do not charge for consultation?

i have not found any in sacramento that offers a free consulation

Attorney Answers 5


Many attorneys will not charge a fee for a consultation. Once you meet, you can discuss the various filing and attorney's fees

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


You can contact our office in Sacramento for a free telephone consultation.

Immigration Attorney in Sacramento, CA. (916) 436-3007. The information provided is general in nature and not meant to be legal advice.

Mark as helpful

5 lawyers agree


I agree with my colleagues. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at .

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova

Mark as helpful

14 found this helpful

3 lawyers agree


Hello, I work with clients in Sacramento. I would be happy to provide you with a paid consultation, after which I will credit you for the amount you paid towards future legal services. I specialize in the type of petitions you are looking for. Sincerely, Svetlana Kaff

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


Our office is located in downtown Sacramento. I would be willing to waive the $100 consultation fee in your case.

Feel free to contact my office and ask for me by name.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics