How can I open a bank account for an LLC ? I'm on my H4 visa . And what taxes will the LLC attract ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Minneapolis, MN

I want to open an LLC but I will not be employed by it . I want a working bank account in the name of the LLC . I'm on my H4 visa . Is it legal ?

1. Woojin Won

3

Answered . If you just want to establish a limited liability company, you are allowed to do so. However, you are not allowed to work for that LLC unless you get a proper employment authorization from USCIS.

Please mark helpful or select as the best answer if my response was helpful. It encourages me and other lawyers to answer your questions.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

2

Answered . I agree with my colleague

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . You are not allowed to work in the US, whether that work is paid or unpaid.