How can I obtain a copy of a subpeona issued for past charges of Assault?

Asked about 1 year ago - Virginia Beach, VA

Charges were dropped 6 years ago in Chesapeake, VA.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. James Donald Garrett

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Are you asking for a copy of the subpoena (document issued to witnesses) or the warrant (document charging the defendant)? There may be no witness subpoenas issued in the case, but if there were, they and the warrant would be on file at the clerk's office.

    Good luck.

    Be sure to mark the "Best Answer" or Helpful" to your questions. Attorneys on AVVO donate their time and your feedback is appreciated.

    James Garrett
    Garrett Law Group, PLC
    (757) 422-4646 - 24 hour Service

    Responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and any... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,427 answers this week

2,972 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,427 answers this week

2,972 attorneys answering