HOW CAN I MOVE FROM U.S TO CANADA LEGALLY ? I AM NOW IN THE U.S AND I'M PLANING TO MOVE TO CANADA THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR AT SOME

Irving, TX |

I AM A MEXICAN CITIZEN LIVING IN THE U.S ILLEGALLY, AND I WANT TO MOVE TO CANADA WITH SOME FRIENDS THERE.
I WANT TO KNOW THE RIGHT AND FASTEST WAY TO DO IT, CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THAT ?

1. you must find an attorney who practices Canadian immigration law. Attorneys on Avvo practice US immigration law

2. You will have to consult with a Canadian immigration attorney. Feel free to contact our firm for a referral.

3. Why are you shouting?

http://www.kassj.com/netiquette/netiquette.html

Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws and requirements of other countries.

You need to contact an attorney in the country in question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.