How can I marry my fiancé due to his status?. What can we do in order for him to have some type of valid infortmation?

Asked 4 months ago - Atlanta, GA

He told me that he didn't have any other identifiable information besides a passport that expired years ago.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . The valid information should be obtained on a consultation with a competent and experienced immigration attorney in Georgia. Look up Mr. Solovay there.

2. Lourdes Milagros Leal Oteiza

1

Answered . If you are looking for an identity document, like a valid passport, birth certificate or country issued ID contact the consulate/embassy of your fiance's home country here in the US - most have a main office in Washington DC and sometimes other offices throughout the country. Look for their web pages/contact information online. For example for Mexico - http://embamex.sre.gob.mx/eua/. Then consult with an experienced Immigration attorney to discuss what immigration relief is available to your fiance.

3. Paul Christopher Hannaford

1

Answered . How do you get your fiancee some immigration papers would depend on a number of things including but not limited to your immigration status, how he came into the country and whether any grounds of inadmissibility would apply. I would suggest that you consult with an Immigration Attorney to see the best way to get your Immigration papers.

4. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . Any foreign national must have a currently valid document that permits him to enter in a lawful marriage, therefore, he can request his Consulate to issue him a new foreign passport in order to proceed with the marriage plan.