How can I make the judge understand my concerns that I am worried about my 3 year old son being around his fathers crazy girl

Asked about 1 year ago - Brick, NJ

I went to court in front of mediator with my sons father.. I now have to go back to court in front of judge. My ex just recently moved in with a girl who has been harassing me and hating me since him and I were together she has tarted to get me fired has lied and went to police all because she does not want me and my ex to talk and be civil .. He got kicked out of his mothers house and now is living with her temporally . He wants my son over nights and to be around her as I do not want it I'm scared for my son. She has so much hate and jealousy that she used to get mad if he would come visit out son. Mediator says that's between me and her. But it is not if she wants to hurt me I'm scared what she might do to my son.. I don't have alot of money to hire a attorney and I can't get a free 1

1. Leonard Roy Boyer

Pro

1

Answered . You need to retain a family law attorney immediately and discuss your case with the attorney in detail.