How can I make sure I don't miss out on a class action lawsuit on Devy University ?

Buford, GA |

Devy University are like vultures when it comes to student loans . They never informed me how much it would cost $ $ $ to attend Devy and your student loans will only pay $ $ . So in other words , they new I wasn't going to have enough in student loans to graduate . Now I owe 50s with out a degree .

1. Is that DeVry University? If it is, you can do what I just did -- google "DeVry University" and "class action" and see what pops up. I didn't quickly find a pending class action, but it seems that some dissatisfied students are trying to connect up with other dissatisfied students for some group action including a possible class action. Wikipedia's article on DeVry describes prior legal actions against it for various things, which have had mixed results - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeVry_University

In theory, if there is a pending class action against DeVry, you should receive notice in the mail, but notification processes like that are rarely perfect. If you're determined to pursue this, you should consult with a local litigation attorney, who possibly could represent you individually, who may be interested in seeking to start a class action, or who could give you some definitive advice after a more thorough search whether there's any ongoing litigation that you could benefit from.

2. I am not aware of any class action against Devry but get on the Internet and see of you can find some information of a class action. Good luck!

3. Although there have been securities fraud class action lawsuits on behalf of investors in DeVry common stock against DeVry University, I did not find and any pending class action lawsuits on behalf of current or former DeVry University students.

Your question does not provide enough information to determine if you have a valid individual or class claim against DeVry. I recommend that you contact an experienced class action lawyer to evaluate your case.

Legal Information is Not Legal Advice My answer provides information about the law based on the limited information provided in the questions asked and is not intended to provide legal advice or opinions, and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. The answer to the question is for educational and informational purposes only. The law differs in each jurisdiction and may be interpreted or applied differently depending on the jurisdiction or situation. Accordingly, I highly recommend that you consult with an attorney to discuss the details of your problem so you can get legal advice tailored to your particular circumstances.