How can I know the strength of my EEOC charge regarding that I'm still employed with the same employer and haven't got fired yet

Royal Oak, MI |

the charge category national origin and retaliation I have excellent management and human resources background and 4 year degree overseas working as a cashier going to complete the second year with the employer not being considered to any promotional opportunities or open position is it A1, A, B, C strength while been working too hard and I felt they were trying to fire me or cause me bad records

1. The only way to get an accurate assessment of your EEOC charge, or any employment discrimination claim, is to meet with an experienced employment law attorney. And even then, the best attorneys are going to give you a range of potential outcomes. The truth is, however, no attorney can guarantee an outcome - good or bad. I know from my experience that I've had cases where I was very concerned about the facts and law against my client only to have a jury come back in favor of my client. And I've been on the other side too. I hope this helps.

I'm licensed to practice law in Michigan (www.shinnlegal.com). My response is provided only to educate the public about general issues that should be discussed with competent legal counsel in your state. Under no circumstances should you consider my response as a substitute for consulting an attorney in order to fully understand how the law may apply to your specific and unique circumstances.

2. I agree with Mr. Shinn. Also, please see my response to the question you posted in a different category. Good luck.

My discussion with you regarding the question you posted on Avvo does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is my response to your question to be considered legal advice. While I do my best to provide helpful responses given the factual scenario presented, proper analysis of any matter requires a more in-depth conversation than what is practical on Avvo. If you are a member of the military, or if an immediate family member of yours lost his or her life while fighting for our country, I am proud to offer a 10% discount on my fee.

3. If I buy that lotto ticket WILL I WIN?
    That's your answer.
    No attorney can tell you an outcome
    one way or the other. Just sit back
    and see what happens. Good luck!

THIS ANSWER IS PURELY FOR ACADEMIC DISCUSSION ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ADVICE OR LEGAL REPRESENTATION.