How can I know the strength of my EEOC charge regarding that I'm still employed with the same employer and haven't got fired yet

Asked about 1 year ago - Royal Oak, MI

the charge category national origin and retaliation I have excellent management and human resources background and 4 year degree overseas working as a cashier going to complete the second year with the employer not being considered to any promotional opportunities or open position is it A1, A, B, C strength while been working too hard and I felt they were trying to fire me or cause me bad records

1. Jason Matthew Shinn

2

1

Answered . The only way to get an accurate assessment of your EEOC charge, or any employment discrimination claim, is to meet with an experienced employment law attorney. And even then, the best attorneys are going to give you a range of potential outcomes. The truth is, however, no attorney can guarantee an outcome - good or bad. I know from my experience that I've had cases where I was very concerned about the facts and law against my client only to have a jury come back in favor of my client. And I've been on the other side too. I hope this helps.

2. Mickey David Larson

Answered . I agree with Mr. Shinn. Also, please see my response to the question you posted in a different category. Good luck.

3. James M. Osak

Answered . If I buy that lotto ticket WILL I WIN?
    That's your answer.
    No attorney can tell you an outcome
    one way or the other. Just sit back
    and see what happens. Good luck!

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now