How can I keep the house? Do i have to appeal or ...?

Asked over 1 year ago - Austin, TX

In my divorce settlement signed by judge but I am not happy about the property division , house to be sold, since I have kids I want to keep the house, what I can do to keep the house. I am not working but I'll manage to pay the mortgage.

1. Christopher Scott Mcham

Answered . You have extremely limited options and the list is getting shorter by the second. You need to sit down with a lawyer and discuss this immediately. There are just too many details necessary to fully answer your question here. At the very least I would need to talk to you over the phone.