HOW CAN I HELP MY SON IF HIS LAWYER DID NOT REPRESENT HIM PROPER

Asked about 2 years ago - Long Beach, CA

HE LIVES IN SOUTH CAROLINA.SOMEBODY BROKE INTO HIS HOME WITH A GUN,AND MY SON SHOT HIM.HE IS ALRIGHT AND BACK DOING BAD THINGS.THEY GAVE MY SON 17 YEARS,AND WE HAVE AN EYE WITNESS TO THIS HE NEVER CALLED TO TESTIFY FOR HIM

1. Michael Charles Doland

1

Answered . You need to re-post for the state of South Carolina. You need to ask about ineffective representation by counsel. Now that trial is over he will have a very difficult uphill battle.

2. Sean Anthony Brady

Answered . Here are some attorneys in South Carolina from the NRA's referral list. They may be able to help or point you in the right direction (tell them an attorney from Michel & Associates sent you):

1. Herbert Louthian Sr.: Columbia, SC: 803-454-1200
    2. Marybeth Parilla: Greenville, SC: 864-331-3057
    3. Lourie Salley: Lexington, SC: 803-957-1036