How can I have someone charged with perjury, wasting court time, frivilous filings & sue for the costs I had to pay to fight it

Pompano Beach, FL |

3 injunctions 4 protection filed. All include lies, and omissions. 1st filed on behalf of minor addict, pet. dropped the motion after 3 months, 2nd exhub filed, 1st hearing rescheduled, 2nd hearing pet. was a no show. 3rd exhub wife filed... I was not served & judge rescheduled 4 60 days later. I have missed time at work, gas, wear & tear on my car to drive back & forth, parking, paper, ink for printing correspondence, the mental anguish & frustration of having my name associated PUBLICLY as an accused abuser/stalker. the pain & suffering of receiving calls from hospitals when my ex would not respond &/or could not be reached & they needed permission to treat him. where can I find templates for the filings

1. you can do down to your local law library perhaps or county library and look up pleadings for civil defamation, slander, libel and perhaps malicious prosecution. These cases are difficult however and very hard to recover money from an individual. Sometimes it is best to just let go.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.

2. I agree with my peer and would add that the Statutes governing Domestic Violence and Repeat Violence Injunctions prohibit the Respondent from seeking fees from the Petitioner.

Your only course of action would be civil action but you have been accused by several different people, so it will be hard to prove that there has been an abuse of process.

You really need to speak to an attorney who can help you figure out why these people are coming after you.

Good Luck.

This information is a general answer and is not specific to any particular case. Carin Manders Constantine, Esq. 727-456-0032/ 727-488-8272 familylawyer411.com/about-carin https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Law-Offices-of-Carin-M-Constantine/125967577416313 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/carin-constantine/b/861/445