How can I get veterans benefits from asbestos poisoning when the VA is denying my claim?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Concord, NH

I get lung related care due to asbestos exposure, but they claim zero percent disabling, I have a heart condition secondary to asbestos exposure,increased pleural plaques, a diagnosis of asbestosis and asthma. My appeal was denied in 08, I am far worse now.

Pro

1

Answered . You should immediately search google for an asbestos lawyer in your state, and call for a free consultation to discuss.

Click on name or picture to see profile page.
  2. David J McMorris

Answered . Asbestos related disease is often progressive, and a condition which is non-disabling at one point may be significantly disabling at a later time. You can likely refile your claim with an updated medical report. Asbestos related disease involves rights to compensation beyond VA benefits; depending on where and when you were exposed, there are likely several areas to look into. I suspect you are near or beyond the statute of limitations for some or all of these rights; and strongly suggest you contact a specialist in asbestos litigation as soon as possible. Free initial consultations are usually given, and you should have a fairly good idea of your rights after discussing your situation with an experienced lawyer.

3. Daniel Paul Buttafuoco

Pro

Answered . It is difficult to evaluate your case based on the limited information provided. Call an experienced injury attorney for a free consultation. CALL ASAP

Daniel Buttafuoco
    Top Injury/Medical Malpractice Lawyer
    www.1800NowHurt.com