How Can I get the visits for my 3 months son and his dad to be establish by the court?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Brandon, FL

The baby's father and I are separated, We were never married. He doesnt wants to take care of the baby just to aggrivate me. I want him to be involved in the baby's life. I want the court to establish the rights & responsibilities of both parents and the time periods that the child will be with each parent.

1. Melissa Dawn Sosa

Answered . Have you consulted with an attorney yet? The proceeding you are referring to is a Petition to Establish Paternity, Time Sharing and Support. Our office is located in Brandon, Florida and we offer free consultations.

2. Lisa Marie Vari

Pro

Answered . Ms. Sosa is correct about filing a Petition for Paternity. I would only add that you should consider whether it is best for your child to be forced upon his father. Doing so may subject your child to harm.

3. John Arthur Smitten

Answered . File a Petition to establish peternity.