How Can I get the visits for my 3 months son and his dad to be establish by the court?

Brandon, FL |

The baby's father and I are separated, We were never married. He doesnt wants to take care of the baby just to aggrivate me. I want him to be involved in the baby's life. I want the court to establish the rights & responsibilities of both parents and the time periods that the child will be with each parent.

Have you consulted with an attorney yet? The proceeding you are referring to is a Petition to Establish Paternity, Time Sharing and Support. Our office is located in Brandon, Florida and we offer free consultations.

This response does not create an attorney-client relationship. Unless you are already a client of the Sosa Law Office, P.A., pursuant to an executed employment agreement, you should not use, interpret, or rely on this response as legal advice or opinion. Do not act on any information in this response without seeking legal advice. Melissa Sosa, Esq. melissa@sosalawoffice.com 813-681-5640.

I already had the child support and he recognized that he is his father. I just need to establish the time the baby is sharing with each parent.

Ms. Sosa is correct about filing a Petition for Paternity. I would only add that you should consider whether it is best for your child to be forced upon his father. Doing so may subject your child to harm.

The suggestions made are intended to inform and not advise and are based upon general statements of FL laws and specific events or facts may alter the law. You should contact an experienced FL family law attorney for specific legal advice regarding your issue.

I appreciate it.

Como puedo contactar a su oficina? Usted tiene oficina en Brandon o Tampa?

Lisa Marie Vari

Lisa Marie Vari

El numero de telefono es 305-587-2456. Mi oficina esta en Miami.

File a Petition to establish peternity.

Child custody topics