Skip to main content

How can i get the court or the board to review my mothers medical malpractice lawsuit?

Cleveland, OH |

in my moms case 2 lawyers had a fiduciary duty bonded by contract to represent her,rights.however in filing the complaint they failed to file the affidavit of merits s as required by the civil rule 10 {d} {2}. the 2 attorneys requested a extension provided by civil rule 10 {D}{2}{b}and was granted. however at the defendant's request my moms case was dismissed without prejudice/nolle .this is my moms case info.....Theresa Brown 2011#CV00189 -v- Robinson Memorial Hospital
et al . filed in civil{portage county} Ravenna,ohio. my baby sis s well as myself know that with the photos and written documents by my baby sis who is a regestered nurse now and at that time took photos of my moms bed sores stage 4 and she got blood poisoning ,4 blood clots in left lung ,inreg heart beat,, temp 104 .

these bedsores were on my moms tailbone and and my sis were the first to see them. , we took it to the head nurses attention.after taking photos and we continued to document everything and continued to take photos everyday .we had to take turns bathing our mom and making sure that shre was not lyiny in piss like we found her a couple of baby sis is a regestered nurse ,she attended her dressesing for the bedsores and we continued telling them that my mom needed a moving mattress to stimulate her body from lying in one position well we got the bed

Attorney Answers 3


See my last answer to this question. It's a legal malpractice issue.

The information provided herein is for informational purposes and should not be construed to establish an attorney client relationship. To establish such a relationship, the prospective client would need to meet with me in person, and have a detailed discussion about all the facts and circumstances surrounding your case.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


Have a local legal malpractice lawyer investigate

Mark as helpful

5 lawyers agree


I'm sorry to hear about your mother's treatment. In addition to contacting a legal malpractice attorney, you may also consult a local medical malpractice attorney to determine if the statute of limitations has run on your mother's claim. Good luck.

Mark as helpful

5 lawyers agree

Professional ethics topics

Recommended articles about Professional ethics

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics