How can i get the court or the board to review my mothers medical malpractice lawsuit?

Cleveland, OH |

in my moms case 2 lawyers had a fiduciary duty bonded by contract to represent her,rights.however in filing the complaint they failed to file the affidavit of merits s as required by the civil rule 10 {d} {2}. the 2 attorneys requested a extension provided by civil rule 10 {D}{2}{b}and was granted. however at the defendant's request my moms case was dismissed without prejudice/nolle .this is my moms case info.....Theresa Brown 2011#CV00189 -v- Robinson Memorial Hospital
et al . filed in civil{portage county} Ravenna,ohio. my baby sis s well as myself know that with the photos and written documents by my baby sis who is a regestered nurse now and at that time took photos of my moms bed sores stage 4 and she got blood poisoning ,4 blood clots in left lung ,inreg heart beat,, temp 104 .

Find a good litigation attorney because it sounds like you have a legal malpractice claim on your hands. Good luck with it.

The information provided herein is for informational purposes and should not be construed to establish an attorney client relationship. To establish such a relationship, the prospective client would need to meet with me in person, and have a detailed discussion about all the facts and circumstances surrounding your case.

Have a local legal malpractice lawyer investigate

Consult with a medical malpractice attorney that also handles legal malpractice claims.

There are some very good malpractice attorneys in Cleveland. If you can't get a referral from someone you know, use avvo's find a lawyer tab, check with Martindale-Hubbell, lawyers.com etc. Most of the malpractice attorneys I know in Cleveland are defense counsel. Good luck to you. It sounds like you have a potentially good case. It is crucial you know the date the case was dismissed without prejudice, so the attorney you hire will know when it has to be refiled by. Get that date and your file from prior counsel.

Professional ethics topics