How can I get rid of a shoplifting ticket before court?

Omaha, NE |
Filed under: Shoplifting

My friend convinced me to shoplift at a store in our mall. I didn't really do anything.. well I carried the bag out holding the purses. When she put the purses in my bag, she walked out in front of me and I stopped before I left the store. I was at a exit and I just couldn't wak out. I was like "Tifanny. Tifanny. I can't do this." Right after I finally walked out, we were caught and taken to the office.The cops were called. My friend didn't get a ticket or anything because she is only 15. Since I am 16, I have to go to court.. this was my first offense and it scared me. I will never do it again. Is there anything I can do to not go to court or have this on my record?

Get a lawyer and it will likely be dismissed. We help people like you all the time. Call us at 402-455-1711 for a free consultation. We are happy to provide you with advise and service for all your needs.

Most lawyers will give you a free consultation if you ask for one.

What are the office hours?

Brendan Michael Kelly

Brendan Michael Kelly

Best to call to set a time or send me your email and I will provide the information.