How can I get photos of myself taken by the public defenders paralegal in jail prior to first appearance?

Orlando, FL |

how can I get photos of myself taken by the public defenders paralegal in jail prior to first appearance?

Just ask them for it. They will be happy to make you a copy of it.

www.BryceFetter.com

I would recommend either contacting them yourself or having your attorney contact them. As a former assistant public defender, generally they are more than happy to exchange documents with their clients, as long it is permissible.

I agree with Mr. Hackworth. Ask the public defenders office to get you a copy and they should provide them to you and your new counsel provided there is nothing prohibiting it

Ask for them. If the public defender is your lawyer, you should have no problem getting them. They work for you. Good Luck

Although AVVO answers provide a starting point, nothing replaces the opinion of a qualified DUI defense attorney knowledgable about the Judges and prosecutors near you. You should consult a local lawyer for legal advice. Www.orlandocriminalteam.com Www.orlandoduiteam.com Www.orlandoduilawfirm.com Www.flduilawfirm.com Www.orlandodivorceteam.com

Civil rights topics