How can I get photos of myself taken by the public defenders paralegal in jail prior to first appearance?

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

how can I get photos of myself taken by the public defenders paralegal in jail prior to first appearance?

1. Bryce Aric Fetter

9

1

Answered . Just ask them for it. They will be happy to make you a copy of it.

www.BryceFetter.com

2. James Streeter Jenkins III

8

1

Answered . I agree with Mr. Hackworth. Ask the public defenders office to get you a copy and they should provide them to you and your new counsel provided there is nothing prohibiting it

3. Jonathan Hackworth

Pro

7

1

Answered . I would recommend either contacting them yourself or having your attorney contact them. As a former assistant public defender, generally they are more than happy to exchange documents with their clients, as long it is permissible.

4. David S Katz

Pro

6

1

Answered . Ask for them. If the public defender is your lawyer, you should have no problem getting them. They work for you. Good Luck