How can I get out of a failed random drug test?

Hays, KS |

Went to a old friends house for drinks and he offered me a pill.... Momentary lapse in judgement.... Turned out to be speed. That was Saturday night,then first thing Monday was a random CDL drug test. Just got the call I failed. Little help here...

Admit it, be humble and no more mistakes, no pills! If you continue you are going back to jail!!

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none, but many will offer a free consultation and a face to face meeting generally will be better, I like my clients to write a short one page history of the fact and questions they have prior to meeting with them, so nothing is forgotten.

Drug test was a random since I have a commercial drivers license. I've never been to jail... Their office said I can appeal the results, I want to know what my options are here beings that my job of 17 years is on the line. Looking for for than just an 'admit it'.

You cannot change the past. You can, however, change the future. Commit yourself to no more momentary lapses in judgment. Action speaks volumes.