Skip to main content

How can I get off the registered sex offenders list?

Pierre, SD |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I am a registered sex offender of a sex offense that happened in Wisconsin over 20 years ago. My family and I have moved to several new locations and jobs due to being an RSO. I know that my life needs to be regulated, and understand the consequences of my crime, but I am terminated from every job due to my past. It is getting impossible to feed my family. Can you help me?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. In most states, including my state of CA, getting off the list is next to impossible. What you need to do is pay a criminal lawyer in SD for an hour's consultation to see if there's any way this can be done in your state.

    Good luck.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics