How can i get my sister out of my abusive (physical, sexual, etc) parents house and living with me without consent from them?

Asked about 2 years ago - Eufaula, OK

I am 18 Years old and my sister is about to turn 16 years old. Both us as a child was abused when were young and still getting abused. I cant say all that they have done to us but majority of it is Physical, emotional, and sexual abuse. The living condition for their house is so far out of hand and is an extremely dangerous to live in. I have and incredible amount of laws broken there. Anyway I need to know what i can do to get her out of that house and I dont want her to go through the stress of Foster Care so I want to also know what can I do to get her to live with me instead. Mother doesn't work and we get $1,600 a month for our father when he passed away. They don't work. They were living off of us. I need to help her before she gets extremely hurt or worse. Please help us. Thank You

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Steven Mortimer

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . You need to get her out. You should consider involving DHS and/or an Attorney.

    Steven T. Mortimer
    Oklahoma City, OK
    (405) 517-3414 Direct

    ----- Reply message -----

    No attorney client relationship is created by the above response. The above response if for general information... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,610 answers this week

3,212 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,610 answers this week

3,212 attorneys answering