Skip to main content

How can I get my sister-in-law a visa to live in the US? My husband is a resident alien and so he can't sponsor her.

Tacoma, WA |

Can I employ her in a domestic capacity or in my (family owned) business and get her a visa that way?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


It would take years to immigrate a domestic worker to the U.S. Most people immigrate through (1) relatives; (2) employment; (3) investment; and the (4) visa lottery.

For additional information, please see

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer