Skip to main content

How can I get my little sister out of our abusive parents house? Process to take?

Eufaula, OK |

Sexual Abuse - Step Father does excessive touching. He grabs our butts, upper leg, and breast a lot. One time when i was young (13) and asleep I woke up to him playing with my breast. Then I told my mother and she talked to him and he said he thought it was her laying there. I have a 34A size cup and my mother is Double D's.
Physical Abuse - Constantly grabbed hard and hit a lot. latest one was cause i said I had a headache and mother kept hitting me in the head.
They have smoked around us our entire life.
Living Conditions: - Decaying walls, floors, & ceiling, Exposed wiring all over and a lot of things plugged into one outlet, unlocked dangerous items like bleach, guns, etc, house is a complete mess with no cleaning habits, ineffective waste disposal, and I have about 25 more things

Attorney Answers 1

  1. I am only licensed in California, but consider making a report to child protective services in your state and city. Also, I am only licensed in California, usually next of kin have preference for child palcement in cases where the social worker removes a child from the home.

    The answers on this discussion board are general in nature and NOT intended as legal advice. Responding to questions does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Always see a lawyer about your individual situation.

Child abuse topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics