HOW CAN I GET MY HUSBAND BACK

HI MY NAME IS OLIVIA ME AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR 7 YEARS SENSE 07 IN NOVEMBER 2012 HE WAS DEPORTED FOR NOT BEING LEGAL WE HAVE 2 KIDS AND ONE DUE ANY DAY ITS BEEN REALLY HARD ON US EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY MY HUSBAND WAS THE BREAD WINNER OF THE HOUSE WE'VE BEEN THREW A LOT WITH HIM FOR CITIZENSHIP WE HAD A LAWYER BUT HE WAS NO GOOD AT ALL WE HAVE PASSED PETITION'S FOR HIM WE HAD AN ASYLUM CASE BUT IT WAS DENIED WITH ALL THAT HE HAS A POLICE RECORD FOR DRIVING WITH NO LISCENCE 2 DUI AND SOMETHING FOR CARRYING A GUN BUT WE HAD A LAWYER TO TAKE CARE ALL HIS POLICE RECORDS BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE IMMIGRATION WILL SAY ABOUT THAT BUT WITH OUT HIM WERE HOMELESS ITS HARD ALONG I HAVE ALL BOYS I DON'T WANT THEM RAISED WITHOUT THERE FATHER AND ME WITHOUT MY HUSBAND WHAT CAN I DO FOR HIM

Kansas City, MO -

Daniel Warren Thomann

Daniel Warren Thomann

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

I'm very sorry for your situation, but unfortunately these types of cases are usually way too complicated to be addressed on a website like this. Based on your question, there are far too many unknowns as far as his immigration and criminal histories to be able to advise you about his options going forward. I suggest that you gather up all the immigration and criminal court documents that you have (you may want to get his file from his old lawyer), and contact one of the non-profit organizations in the attached link to see if they can help you. Good luck!