How can i get my green card back after five years i have been oder deportation to my country but not thing happen yet

Asked over 1 year ago - Mount Airy, MD

im still remain staying in usa

1. Veronica Tunitsky

2

Answered . Are you saying that you were in removal proceedings during which you were ordered deported and didn't leave? Absent some miracle grounds to reopen the case assuming your removal wasn't for something that can't be waived AND you have some form of relief available, probably nothing can be done. You should know that the removal order can simply be executed if you're ever picked up. What, if anything, can be done would depend on facts that new to be discussed with an attorney.

2. Christian Schmidt

2

Answered . You do not provide enough information to answer your question. However, the matter appears to be too complicated to find answers online. You should consult with an immigration attorney for an assessment of your situation.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . My friend, you should consider yourself lucky for not having picked up yet by ICE after an order of deportation, which apparently was never executed (yet.) Why would you want to attract attention to yourself by asking for the return of your green card (when you know full well your green card status had been abolished, cancelled upon the issuance of the removal order against you?

I strongly recommend that you go and see an immigration lawyer in your area who can analyze your case and see if anything can be done at this juncture.