How can i get my green card back after five years i have been oder deportation to my country but not thing happen yet

Mount Airy, MD |

im still remain staying in usa

Are you saying that you were in removal proceedings during which you were ordered deported and didn't leave? Absent some miracle grounds to reopen the case assuming your removal wasn't for something that can't be waived AND you have some form of relief available, probably nothing can be done. You should know that the removal order can simply be executed if you're ever picked up. What, if anything, can be done would depend on facts that new to be discussed with an attorney.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at veronica@tunitskylaw.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

You do not provide enough information to answer your question. However, the matter appears to be too complicated to find answers online. You should consult with an immigration attorney for an assessment of your situation.

My friend, you should consider yourself lucky for not having picked up yet by ICE after an order of deportation, which apparently was never executed (yet.) Why would you want to attract attention to yourself by asking for the return of your green card (when you know full well your green card status had been abolished, cancelled upon the issuance of the removal order against you?

I strongly recommend that you go and see an immigration lawyer in your area who can analyze your case and see if anything can be done at this juncture.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.