How can I get my employer to cancel my insurance?

Denver, CO |

I cancelled my insurance through my employer during open enrollment. Never thought to check up on it or print out confirmation of the cancellation. I applied for Chp+ was approved. Later found out that chp+ cancelled me due to my employer insurance was still active. Now my employer insurance refuses to cancel. My options are to keep it, quit, go to part time, or wait until after I have my baby to cancel. None of which I can afford to do which is why I cancelled in the first place. Is there any other options than those listed which is what my employer is giving me?

1. You just posted this twice. See my answer to your identical posting. Good luck and hire an employment attorney if you can not get satisfaction

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.

2. See prior answers!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.