How can I get my employer to cancel my insurance?

Asked over 1 year ago - Denver, CO

I cancelled my insurance through my employer during open enrollment. Never thought to check up on it or print out confirmation of the cancellation. I applied for Chp+ was approved. Later found out that chp+ cancelled me due to my employer insurance was still active. Now my employer insurance refuses to cancel. My options are to keep it, quit, go to part time, or wait until after I have my baby to cancel. None of which I can afford to do which is why I cancelled in the first place. Is there any other options than those listed which is what my employer is giving me?

1. 1

Answered . See prior answers!

2. Answered . You just posted this twice. See my answer to your identical posting. Good luck and hire an employment attorney if you can not get satisfaction

Avvo advisor logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 15-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $39 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now