How can I get my drivers license reinstated from Illinois on a dui in 1981

Asked over 1 year ago - Leitchfield, KY

Wentthrough the dui school and paid all fines

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Frank Mascagni III

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You need to contact the DMV/DOT in IL and seek information on how to get your license reinstated. You can also contact an attorney in IL to assist you.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this... more
  2. Ted Harvatin


    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . you must have an administrative hearing. You can do that through the mail and you can use the shortcut if you know what you are doing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,038 answers this week

2,987 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,038 answers this week

2,987 attorneys answering