How can I get my daughter back and get my husband out of the house for me and my daughter can have a place to live ?

My husband for the false restraining order on me. There are no records of this and anywhere no hospital no Court no jail no police records no witnesses. I want my daughter back and I want to move in the house and I want him gone how do I do it?

Oregon, IL -

Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Child Custody Lawyer - La Grange, IL

You need an attorney to defend you in the Order of Protection. Consult with one ASAP. Be sure it is an an attorney with expertise in defending Orders of Protection. Be sure not to violate the O/P . You are entitled to a hearing. If you do nothing you will lose your home and your daughter for as long as two years. Going online and asking for help is not going to do anything for you. A lawyer will straighten this out.

Judy A. Goldstein

Judy A. Goldstein

Child Custody Lawyer - Mokena, IL

Hire a lawyer. Defend the charges. File for divorce. There is nothing we can really do to help you here in this simple online Q&A forum.

Melissa I. Smejkal

Melissa I. Smejkal

Criminal Defense Attorney - Chicago, IL

Hire an attorney and contest the order of protection.

Related Advice